Mode of Selection
The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board.
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
3. Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
4. A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
5. Passport size Photograph.
6. Proof of residence (Copy of Ration card / Voter’s ID / Passport).
7. In case a boarder is adopted, parents will have to produce attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of divorce/ separation, the parent who is admitting the boarder will have to produce copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.